Friday, July 18, 2008

Day one, again

This day is going to be my next, first day of abstinence. It's times like this that I don't feel like writing, but I know that I really should. What do you say though when you chose to go against everything that's good in your life? I did it for Sushi? *sigh*

Can that be right? Did I do it because I like sushi AND I wanted to eat tons of crap food and feel ill and stupefied? The crime somehow... just doesn't seem fair. Being on the outside of program just feels so terrible, and for what seems so little a misstep. I guess I am just whining. It's not like I can handle my own food. It hasn't been my history that anything else I have ever tried has helped me be healthy and lose weight. I have a discreet need and program is what fills it. Now if I can just get over the "No sushi forever" mandate, I might start to understand how blessed I am.

No comments: